How do I request money from the county?
Money is allocated each year to county government departments (like the Department of Emergency Services), allied public agencies (like the Library), and non-profits (like the Volunteer Fire Companies) through the budget process. Budget allocation requests must be submitted in writing to the Finance Office. See the Budget section (link) for more information.

The county does not make financial allocations to individual members of the public.

Show All Answers

1. How can my firm be considered for audit services?
2. How do I become a county vendor?
3. How do I know how the county is spending its money?
4. How do I request money from the county?
5. When can a vendor expect to receive payment for services rendered?
6. When are county employees paid?