We love them! Whether you help with a specific task at one of our special events or serve as a volunteer coach for an indoor soccer program, we welcome you! For information on volunteer opportunities, view the resources below or call 410-479-8120.
Example of volunteer responsibilities include:
- Serving on a committee (Recreation and Parks Advisory Board, event production committee)
- Contributing to special event operations (examples: stage manager or Information booth volunteer at a Caroline Summerfest event, race course monitor at a St. Patty’s 5K, crafts instructor at the Santa’s Magic Workshop)
- Coaching a youth sports program (Example: indoor soccer coach, youth basketball coach assistant)
- Provide labor for Park Improvement Projects (Examples: tree planting, trail clearing, playground restoration)
- Volunteer Guidelines (coming soon)
- Quarterly Schedule of Volunteer Opportunities and Staff Contacts (coming soon)
- Contact Information Form: Volunteers and Program Contractors
This form should be completed for volunteers who make a commitment to a program over an extended time period (i.e. indoor youth soccer coach). It is not required for one-time volunteer opportunities.
- Caroline County Public School Service Learning Form. CCRP is recognized as a legitimate community-based organization for the completion of the service learning graduation requirement. Our activities can also meet the eligibility requirements for admission into the National Honor Society at the High School level.