Planning & Codes
Planning for a Better Tomorrow while Building a Better Today
Due to the State of Emergency, our office is currently operating under special conditions due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our building is closed to the public except for clinical and emergency services however, we are available to respond to emails and phone calls on a daily basis Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Most staff is teleworking and are available remotely to answer any questions, help with online applications, and assist with other services you may need. Please visit our web site https://caroline.onlama.com/ to apply for all permits and licenses. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation through this process.
- Building Code
- Electrical Standards
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Forest Conservation
- Minimum Livability Code
- Road Names and Addressing
- Salvage Yards and Outside Storage
- Stormwater Management
- Subdivision of Land
- 2010 Caroline County Comprehensive Plan
- Upper Choptank River Watershed Plan
- Upper Choptank River Watershed Characterization
- Water & Sewerage Plan
- Solid Waste Management Plan
- Agricultural Land Preservation
- Non-Tidal Wetlands
- Maryland Home Improvement Commission Licensing (MHIC)
- Maryland Home Builders Registration (MHBR)
- Architect Licensing
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Licensing (HVACR)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Alcoholic Beverage Licensing
Department Fee Schedule
- Download the Department Fee Schedule
The Caroline County 2019 Tax sale will be held on November 30th-December 7th. Read on...
Caroline County has launched a website dedicated to COVID-19 Information Read on...
Caroline County Declared a Local State of Emergency Regarding COVID-19 Read on...